How do you select the most appropriate colour for a logo? How about selecting the perfect supporting colour palette? What colour mode should you be working in?
In this weeks podcast Ian interviews Greg Gunn to answer these questions, and to discover more about his new training course, Colour for Creatives. Greg is a Los Angeles based Illustrator and Animator working as Creative Director for Blind, a brand strategy design consultancy.
Show notes and interview transcription can be found here: https://logogeek.uk/podcast/creating-colour-palette/
Colour Books & Resources Mentioned
- Greg Gunn’s Website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Behance.
- Colour for Creatives Training Course
- Coolers.co – The super fast colour schemes generator
- Adobe Color – A colour palette generator
- Book: Designer’s Dictionary of Color – Buy on Amazon UK | Amazon US
- Book: Interaction of Color – Buy on Amazon UK | Amazon US
- Book: The Secret Lives of Color – Buy on Amazon UK | Amazon US
- Book: Color Works – Buy on Amazon UK | Amazon US
Thank you to the sponsor, FreshBooks
I’m incredibly thankful to FreshBooks for sponsoring season 6 of the Logo Geek Podcast! FreshBooks is an online accounting tool that makes it really easy to create and send invoices, track time and manage your money. You can try it out for yourself with a free 30 day trial.